Surgery / Allied Sciences
- Operating room facilities – C-arm, sophisticated battery operated drills.
- Instruments for stabilization of fractures
- Multifunctional O.T tables
- Linear airflow steel operating theatres
- Diagnostic facilities; X-ray, Usg, CT-Scan, MRI.
- 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- Monday & Tuesday - I Unit
- Tuesday & Friday - II Unit
- Wednesday & Saturday - III Unit
- After 4 p.m. till next morning 9 a.m. patients are attended to by duty doctors and specialists on call.
|Patient / Visitor Information
- Appointments to patients are given on day to day basis depending on the units functioning.
- Procedures are done as early or immediately depending on the fitness of the patient.
- Emergency procedures are carried out immediately
- Hospital stay varies from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on the condition of the patient
- Visitors are not allowed during the Doctors rounds & they have to strictly follow the schedule of the visiting timings.
Department of Orthopaedics,
#82, Nallurahalli, Near BMTC 18th Depot,
Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 066
28412956, 28413381/2/3/4/5, Ext:133