DrShankarappa C Correlation of ABO blood groups and ovarian reserve in Indian population
ICMR APPROVED PROJECTS
- Title: Study of the phagocytic and metabolic activity of neutrophils in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease Student Mr Ashwin Vaidyanathan - Guide Dr Komala Devi
- Comparative analysis of Pulmonary Functions in Non smoking auto rickshaw drivers v/s age and gender matched controls in Bangalore ,Karnataka. Mr.Videsh Kumar Babu - Guide Dr Komala Devi
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS IN LAST 3 YEARS
- Comparison of mean platelet volume in gestational hypertension and normal pregnancy and its correlation with birth weight at 24th Annual National Conference of the Physiological society of India(PSI) on 12th to 14 Dec 2012 at Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam – Dr. Akhila N.R Dr. Lingaraj Jayalakshmi
- Comparative degrees of albuminuria in diabetic and non diabetic patients with and without anaemia at 24th Annual National Conference of the Physiological society of India(PSI) on 12th to 14 Dec 2012 at Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam – Dr. Debahuti Mohapatra ,Dr. Komala Devi
- Comparative study of effect of stress on pain in adolescent Girls & Boys ( APPICON 29th November 2013) NIMHANS Dr.Vineetha K Ramdas Naik - Dr.Shankarappa
- The predominant sensory neurol component (Somato sensory , Visual & Vestibular ) in static balance in young adult ( APPICON 29th November 2013) NIMAHNS Dr. Arun Prakash M.
- Reduced Respiratory brust activity in patients with hypo thyroidisum ( APPICON 28th November 2013) NIMHANS Dr. Bindu Mohan & Dr.Komala.
- Comparison of nerve conduction studies in impaired glucose tolerance and diabetes mellitus ( APPICON 28th November 2013) NIMHANS Dr.Mayangblam Sangeetha Devi - Dr.Shankarappa.
- Stress scores in parents of children with developmental delay attending a tertiary care center in Bangalore Skill Matrix 2013 1st December VIMS & RC, Dr.Vineetha K Ramdas Naik - Dr.Shankarappa
- Comparative study of BMI in children with developmental delay with their age matched control Skill Matrix 2013 1st December VIMS & RC, Dr.Mayangblam Sangeetha Devi - Dr.Shankarappa
State level CME on Stem cells “Research and clinical application” conducted by departments of physiology and Pharmacology in association with APPI Bangalore chapter on Monday 24th May 2010APPI GUEST LECTURE - “Proteomics and Neuroscience”
SPEAKER - M.M. Srinivas Bharath, Department of neurochemistry, NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029 on 26th june 2009AWARD
Dr Veeranna - IMA Dr. D.S.Mungekar award 2005 for te best published research work – given at 80th All India Medical Conference. December 2005 at Chennai