- Bacteriological study of Chronic dacryocystitis – completed
- Steroid induced glaucoma –ongoing
- Use of subtenon’s Triamcinolone along with grid photocoagulation in the management of diabetic macular eye disease.
- An evaluation of optic nerve head and retinal nerve fibre layer analysis by spectral domain OCT in glaucoma suspect.
- To evaluate knowledge of diabetes and diabetic retinopathy among patients attending VIMS & RC and its influence on attitude and practices.
- A study to correlate hypertensive retinopathy with chronic kidney disease.
- To evaluate the efficacy and safety of phacoemulsification in different grades of nuclear cataract.