The Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences and Research Centre is greatly privileged to have a large hospital of 1600 bed capacity and a well disciplined medical college as its leading pillars.
Nursing College is approved by the Government of Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The Nursing program has received accreditation from the Indian Nursing Council.
There are 3 main courses for nursing:
- B.Sc. Nursing Course : Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- B.Sc. Nursing ( Post Basic) : Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- M.Sc Nursing Course : Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery : Recognized by Karnataka Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council( INC).
The curriculum in addition emphasizes comprehensive and focused disease condition assessment, including history taking, physical interpretation for the patient. Nursing college offers best educational environment and experienced faculties which will enhance the quality of education so that our nurses will be Competent and Caring Professionals of good character.
The institute aims at preparing well disciplined quality nurses who will spread their excellent services to people all over the world thereby upholding the dignity of Vydehi Institute as unique and one of its kind in the world.
Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences Stands for
- Quality Service
- Quality Teaching
- Professional Development
- Research for bright future through Education
- World Mental Health Day celebration 2010 at VINS & RC ”
- World Breastfeeding Week Celebration 2010
- Inauguration of “Orientation Programme” 2010 for the staff nurses of Vydehi Hospital, Bangalore.
- Total number of seats for MSC Nursing has been increased to 5 in each department: Medical Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Child Health Nursing, and OBG Nursing
- Continuing Nursing Education conducting at Vydehi College of Nursing
- Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences and Research Centre achieved 100% result in 1st and 2nd year MSC Nursing exam undertaken in 2009-2010.